vendredi 30 juin 2017

Crude Oil - a new journey

Having decided to move from forex trading to Crude Oil, I felt the need for somewhere to write some stuff as I go.

I'm looking to trade 4H/1H timeframes with one eye on a daily overview and the other on 15m entry/exit refinements. Since that makes me not so prettily crosseyed I don't suggest anyone take me too seriously here! :lol:

I am trading technicals but I also want to write about the industry as a whole including who's who, countries, companies, technical info, shipping, environmental issues and so on - whatever comes to mind as I go. I just find this stuff fascinating as well as educational....I understand that for others it is just very boring. :cheesy:

I don't know where I am going with this but feel free to join in wherever if interested - just don't take my trading views too seriously - at least, not yet! haha!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version. Name: 8a5e77ab513ab1bc6af6080efc57d3fa.jpg Views: N/A Size: 232.8 KB  


Crude Oil - a new journey

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire