jeudi 3 août 2017

I'm looking for Forex books to read

hello guys,

I am geting started in this amazing world and i'm looking for relyable and good information, i'm looking for beginers guides and books but im aware there is many bull**** out there and i would like as many advices as posible from experienced and profitable traders.

so yeah, please coment and tell me wich book would you recomend me! :clap::clap:

thank you!:heart::heart:


I'm looking for Forex books to read

2 commentaires:

  1. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such an amazing post. If you are getting any issue from Cryptocurrencies Wallet support, Email Support, Technical Support, and Other Types customer support then call our Bitstamp support number +1-8565589404 Toll-Free 24X7.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I stumbled upon your blog while I was searching for some health tips. Very useful post must say. If you are looking kraken support number then you can get instant support from kraken support number+1-856-558-9404 Toll-Free.

    RépondreSupprimer