lundi 22 mai 2017

Paper to real money

Hi

Seem to be caught in a never ending cycle of:
Backtesting systems, paper trade, move to real money - lose money - start over with a new system rinse repeat.

My current system has been consistently profitable for 10 weeks paper trading. So I've moved to real money and in 2 weeks I've just lost money. Placed stops - stuck to signal entry points and traded with the trend. No revenge trading which is a biggy for me and recorded every trade.

Very confused I don't know if it's me, my system, a losing streak in the system or what it is. Another pattern is that I'll start messing with the system adding extra filters ADX or stochastics.

Thing is if I carry on paper trading I'm never going to confront the emotional side of trading.

Thank you for reading.


Paper to real money

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire