mercredi 17 mai 2017

This was a shocking video...

As a leaner trader (total noobie) Ive been researching how to trade and what type of trader I want to be, I was so sure Id like to eventually be a day trader but thought Id continue to research. Im currently reading "How to be successful in stocks" and soon became overwhelmed so took a break but didnt want to waste time so thought Id see what I could find on youtube and found on my recommended list a clip by "Anton Kreil".

After watching and listening to the vid 4 times over (too much to take in at once) I got the feeling its incredibly difficult to be a day trader, Id very much welcome any opinions on this as Im new and need all the help I can get.

https://youtu.be/L7G0OfJUON8


This was a shocking video...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire