dimanche 18 juin 2017

MLDownloader now won't download quotes

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem and knows how to fix it?

It says "Could not connect to the Internet! (time out)". Yet my internet connection does work, yet now I always get the above message. I heard previously that Yahoo changed something that caused my HQuote Pro to stop downloading quotes, so is it the same issue with MLDownloader? It at least seemed to work for a short while after HQuote Pro stopped downloading quotes, but now has stopped working.

I did try using the alternative "EOD Data Server" in MLDownloader, but it was confusing in that it seemed to show "Google Finance" after I had chosen "msn.com" from the 'EOD Data Server" menu, and so the alternative server wouldn't download quotes either. So at this point I have no way to download quotes.

:confused:

Brian


MLDownloader now won't download quotes

1 commentaire: