mercredi 12 octobre 2016

ASK ME ANYTHING: Hoping to Help!

Hi All,

Forgive my self indulgence...

I have recently decided I would like to spend more time writing. Having committed my life to trading markets, there's little else that I can write about that will be of any use to anyone.

If there's one thing I hope I can offer interesting and perhaps even helpful insight in to then it is the world of trading. I am listed as a money manager (trader) on several of the world's financial regulators' registrars. I have worked as both a market maker and a proprietary trader in some of the world's biggest banks and money managers as well as having traded my own capital. I don't mention this to boast, just to differentiate myself from 99% of the spivs offering trading advice online these days.

After being in something for so long it's sometimes difficult to see it through the eyes of someone at the beginning of their journey and so rather than arrogantly write about what I think is important, I'd appreciate some questions from the forum for which I hope my answers can provide some help along your way.

I won't be charging anyone for anything. As above, this is purely an indulgence for me.

Please tell me, how can I help?


ASK ME ANYTHING: Hoping to Help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire