lundi 24 octobre 2016

Stock Trading Mentor

I am a person looking to get into stock trading and/or forex. I realise they are completely different things but I have a knowledge in both and in finance in general. I have a basic knowledge of stock trading and for forex as well. I would like a MENTOR to guide and teach me how to trade effectively because currently, I feel like I am a headless chicken running around the virtual stock exchange. Please contact me. Unfortunately, I am not able to pay since I have no money of my own but for the philanthropists out there ;). Seriously, I really need some help to help me realise my dream, whatever my mentor would want me to do (i.e. read, research, etc.) I'll be 110% willing to do it.

Please reply asap :)


Stock Trading Mentor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire