lundi 24 octobre 2016

$NFLX Short Trade Emerges. I Am Entering Here...

Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) has been on an insane run over the last week, after stellar earnings results. The stock is up from $100 to $127.50. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a short trade. The reasoning is simple and logical. Logic is key when it comes to trades successfully. At the price point of $133.00, Netflix will hit a double top from December 2015. This will be huge resistance. Combined with an extremely extended move of over 30% in a week or two, this will cause a sharp pull back. I will look for a drop to $112.00 in a matter of weeks and profit from my short trade.



Click the image to open in full size.


$NFLX Short Trade Emerges. I Am Entering Here...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire