lundi 15 mai 2017

How did you actually learn trading?

How did you guys actually learn trading?

Ex. Did you guys read a specific few books/ watch videos on technical analysis and then try and see if you could identify patterns paper trading?

I am just perplexed as to how I really start with self education and practice, as when I look at something I feel as if I am jumping all over the place and accomplishing nothing.

I plan on day trading stocks eventually (I have the $25k required+ some extra and enough for living expenses for a bit.) Basically I am screwed at this point and need to essentially go back to school for any sort of career I may enjoy, so I figured delaying to attempt something I believe I will enjoy and potentially losing a sum of money that isn't enough to do anything meaningful with won't really be too much of an issue. Not expecting to make a large sum, just develop consistency, maybe then join a prop firm, etc.


How did you actually learn trading?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire