lundi 31 juillet 2017

Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Hello,

I thought I'd start a "turn £200 into £1 billion" trading journal because it seems so many people are making billions from £200 these days I'd be a fool not to! I don't have the time or money to commit to trading properly however I do love gambling, love the thrill of winning some big cash and will be incredibly greedy (all of which are fatal to profitable trading).

I don't do anything that any beginner trader wouldn't have thought of and probably done. Excessive risk, aggressive trading, massive swings in account value followed by inevitably blowing the whole account. Sometimes it won't take long, other times I can get a massive percentage increase first but it always ends in losing.

Great laugh though:thumbsup:


Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire