mercredi 26 juillet 2017

Need your Input

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know some advice please. If I have 100k, I do not want to do day trading. I kind of want to do Monthly or yearly trading since i do not have much time. I would love to own stocks in the following companies. I have been doing research and following these companies below for the last 5 years, without investing, and reading up alot about these companies. So here is what I would like to invest.

1. P&G - 20,000 Worth of stocks
2. JNJ - 15,000 Worth of Stocks
3. Merck - 10,000 worth of stocks
4. Verizon - 10,000 worth of stocks
5. Pepsi co - 20,000 worth of stocks
6. Mylan stock - 5,000 worth of stocks
7. BP Stock - 5,000 worth of stocks

I want diversify and ONLY looking to JUST invest and keep researching in these companies and following these companies. I DO NOT want to get rich quick thing. I want to invest, keep an eye on the market, and Not trade daily but maybe once a month or once in few months, if I get gains, I will keep increasing amounts in P&G, and JNJ and Pepsi over the time.



Whats your input guys? Please advice. I am definately not investing in penny stocks or any companies that I don't have any information, these are the only companies i will be investing in.


Need your Input

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire