dimanche 24 juillet 2016

General data feed (quality) question

Hi all,

I've taken some time to find a decent broker for

stocks
options
futures

which are the things I will trade and I believe my pick will be IB.

Now I have problems of another kind. Since high quality market information, order book depth and so on are obviously highly desirable, I wonder if I'd be stuck with IB as my only data provider when it comes to their TWS.

So my question is actually twofold:

1. Can I feed market info from another provider into TSW while having IB as my broker?

2. Keeping in mind my focus on stocks (euro/us/uk), options (us) and futures (euro/us), can you suggest a better data provider in terms of quality than IB?


I'd be thankful for any advice!


General data feed (quality) question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire