dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Newbie !

Hi all
I've been interested in trading since seeing a programme last year and have opened a demo account with plus500 . Whilst reading all I can about trading I came across this website , but the info available looks complex .
So many pros and cons about which platform to use, but no definitive "I use this one and it's good " ..so first question is "what platforms/ companies do you use"? I've read about plus500 and problems getting withdrawals, etc and pros and cons about other companies but, who do you use ??
The first day I used the demo account with a virtual 20k , I lost the lot in about an hour! Okay , start again...next day had losses of 25k !! Okay , start again, next day had loss of £1,500. Gaines of 5k. Since that day , over a 3 week period I'm up 13k , no losses. I trade commodities . I tend to buy and sell within a few minutes. I tend to trade between 7.30am and about 11am ish, and have another quick look around half 2 in the afternoon. I have found I like to trade when the markets are quick, up down and all over the place . I keep it simple and only have 2 or 3 trades open at one time, have a motto that any profit is good, as it all adds up ! I am under no illusion that this is a get rich quick and understand I could lose everything in a blink of an eye . I concentrate on the % , to see if it's up or down ' on the day' , have a quick look at a chart , and this seems to work for me. I don't want to complicate it , I want to keep it simple and trading things like oil, silver , copper etc ( my favourites ) seems to be working . I just seem to get an instinct/ feeling to buy or not, and it seems to be working...at the moment . I don't want to fill my head with news feeds, politics masses of charts, I just want to keep it simple . IM SURE THEYLL BE LOTS OF THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS ON MY POST SO BRING IT ON , ANY INFORMATION IS VAULABLE ! ! Thanking you all in advance .


Newbie !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire