lundi 18 juillet 2016

Learn From My Mistakes

Hello everyone,

I think a little intro is in order before I lay down the meat of the thread - So I've been in the Binary field for the past ten years, I traded, I lost, I won and obviously, I've been scammed. Overall, I've been with about 7 Binary companies so far, lost around $1000, out of which $250 were outright scammed away from me.

I'd like to share a couple of tips with you, to make sure that even if you do end up going with a Binary company like Skyline Market or Tradorax or whatever, you'll know what to watch out for and how to play your cards (or funds) correctly to max out profits, or at least so you won't come out flat broke.

First off, never, ever, take a binary trading robot. I'm not saying they're 100% loss, but I am saying that we' as traders, need to keep as much control as possible over our accounts, trading robots take that away - they trade when we're at work, when we sleep and so on, this could lead to a situation where a robot could generate up to $2000 of profits on a single day and lose it the next, you won't even know about it. This sort of thing happened to me on Skyline Market, I lost around $1700 USD before I picked up on what was going on, stopped my losses and managed to win back some money.

Second, play their game - They want you to send documents? Send the documents. Yes, it sounds fishy, it screams identity theft, but let's be real here guys, we already gave them our credit card details, if they were outrigt theives, they would drain our accounts dry. They can't, they have to get our approval for the investments. The more we play into their game, the better our chances, even with shady companies, to get money out. Limit their ability to tell you "No, we cannot return the money because X Y Z on our T&C", make THEM have an issue, not you. Luckily, I haven't had this problem with my current broker on Skyline, but I'm keeping my eyes open just in case.

Third - DO YOUR RESEARCH. Us traders, we like to talk, and we talk a lot. Get online and find some reviews on whatever service you want to sign up with. Dig up trash about them, know what you need to avoid and play your funds the way you want to so you can make sure this whole Binary thing will turn up a profit for you.

Thanks for sticking through this long read and I hope some of it helps some of you guys or girls.

Let's have a good profitable week! :D


Learn From My Mistakes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire