lundi 25 juillet 2016

USD/JPY heavy volume times?

Hi there,
I'm UK based and start work at 7am UK time.
I pay a lot of attention to volume in european fx pairs that is posted from 8am-9.30am as this is where really heavy volume flows through the market. As such, I pay a lot of attention to Support and Resistance that is made during this time period (top tip-you should do that as well!).

In terms of USDJPY I am slightly unsure of when these heavy volume flows exist. I have read this article which states that the best time to trade it is approx 12 noon to 4pm UK time.

The reason I am asking is that I saw a lovely set up this morning on USDJPY this morning, on volume/price action that was made from 6am to 7.30am UK time. Does anyone know whether, generally speaking, this is actually very light volume and should not be given too much weight, or is it, in general, a period of decent/heavy volume (if not to the levels seen in EURUSD from 8am-9.30 UK time).

Thanks for any help,

Bootsyjam


USD/JPY heavy volume times?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire