jeudi 29 septembre 2016

1st Time Trader

Hi everyone, the name's Scot

I'm completely new to all this, so please go gentle with me.

Ok, I've have some available funds which I'm looking to invest in stocks, shares etc.

I've watched many videos on YouTube as well as trawling the internet, finding various websites promising to make me anything from £100 per day, right through to £1000. As a complete novice, it's becoming difficult to actual find anything or anyone who's remotely credible. Hopefully he's where you guys can help....

As I say, I have some funds set aside that I'd like to invest. I guess my questions are:

1,. What's best to invest in?
2,. Is it wise to spread over Binary, Stocks, Forex etc?
3,. What company/s are reputable?
4,. Is there someone who offers courses that are actually genuine rather than just another scam?

Sorry if the above questions are lame or you've heard them 1000's of times before.

As for me, I have a maximum of £5k to invest. I'm not after the luxurious, lavish lifestyle (not yet anyway) straight away. As long as I can make a small, healthy profit per day/week, then I'm happy. By small profit, I'd be happy with £40-50 days. As long as monthly rent to paid and I can put food on my table, then I'm happy. I'd sooner walk before I can run.

Over time, I would like to eventually see those big pay days. Videos etc I've watched where the person claims to of made £32k with five days with just £400 simply do not seem real or achievable to me. I may be wrong though, after all, I'm brand new to all this.

So, if any of you out there can give me some form of guidance etc, I'd be most grateful. Maybe even take me under your wing and guide me.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Scot


1st Time Trader

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire