lundi 26 septembre 2016

New trader from Portugal

Hello

I'm new at this, and of course I have a lot to learn.

However I am "well positioned" and have "good products" to sell.
I am well positioned, because I am in Sines, Portugal, the port that is the gateway to Europe. The port is controlled by the shipping company MSC. However it has grown considerably in product and service transactions.
I have good products, many of them certified and awarded internationally. The products we have are the products with which I have worked many years, For I come from advertising and marketing, and I know quite well, the products speak, the wine, the cork, the oil, and finally the brandy fro ..

It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself to the market.

greetings


Luís

http://ift.tt/2dm3Vad


New trader from Portugal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire