vendredi 30 septembre 2016

some help needed

Hi

I am in a chicken-egg situation reagrding a well known site called forexfactory, I am a junior member on http://ift.tt/2drKgAS itmt I am also going through some paid courses on the internet right now and would like to vent some queries on forexboat for the pundits-just like I do on this site. But I can not post any issues on the forum because I am Junior. One of the credentials to post an query is to contribute, but at this moment being a rookie, I dont think I can contribute much 'qualitatively' to any forum as of now. I have a demo a/c with MT4 , which I have also used on forexfactory. I have contacted forexfactory on this by p.m-ing their contact person, but would not know if my email ever will reach , since juniors are barred from p.m-ing too .:-0

is there Any way I ( junior-member ) can post on to the forum { forexfactory} ?
( just the rookie forum for the time being) would suffice for me , for the time) .

Thanks for any hints here


some help needed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire