mardi 20 septembre 2016

Axitrader startup bonus 500USD

Hi guys and girls.

I use axitrader for my CFD trading. They have just offered a 500 USD or equivalent in your currency as soon as u have traded 1 lot. My friend deposited 50 bucks and traded 0.03 volumes of a currency several times by buying and selling within minutes then repeated a few times.

Just to keep this on the level i get a 200 bonus too for recommending u but id happily split that or use it somehow as a group trade account.. Usually i would get 100 for a referral.

However im only letting u know because i think its a great deal. If u want the link they sent me let me know and ill send it too u. If u think this is a way for me to make money then come up with a way we can use my referral bonus's as a way we can all profit.. Maybe a group account. Id happily do that.


Axitrader startup bonus 500USD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire