jeudi 16 mars 2017

Am in UK, Need Data Provider for Dax Futures (Eurex)

Hi

Would be grateful for some advice. I need a data provider for Dax futures on Eurex. Am trading intraday for just 5-10 ticks so speed is No1. I don't need a futures broker as trade/execute through a UK spreadbetting broker. The tax free is great but you can't scalp off their prices.

I will use Ninjatrader for charting platform so just need the data and this is where my knowledge lets me down. Common sense tells me I should choose a data provider based in the UK/Europe rather than on the other side of the world, as every (milli)second counts (even though I be just be charting and not queuing contracts). However all I can find are data providers based in the US.

Can anyone help? I need tick data, thanks.


Am in UK, Need Data Provider for Dax Futures (Eurex)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire