lundi 6 mars 2017

Helping me decide

Hi guys,

Introduced myself over in the respective thread 'Introduce Yourself'.

I'm Ant from the Midlands. I currently run a side business from my 9-5 job to try and make a little side money. It's an eBay based business but due to the nature of products sold, very little profit, you're looking £1 per item. So of course, to sell enough to make a decent living, I need to be selling a fair few hundred a week.

It's in between being too busy to cope after work some nights. But then not busy enough to go all in and leave work.

So i'm looking at trading. I have the drive, I am great at money management and when gambled in the past for nights (such as a boxing night) I know when it's time to call it a day. Blow my own trumpet I guess with money management but I guess what I mean is I know my risk factor, understand what I can and can't do and many times have been called a tight-****!

I'll be reading, reading and reading some more and of course going through many demo accounts before trading my real hard earned cash.

I have read this thread: http://ift.tt/2mcaCg1.

And would like to get from you guy & gals, what do you trade and why did you decide to trade that?

I have been reading up on Forex and something I would like to get into. Especially as it goes hand in hand with what I do (import).

However, the end of last year I dipped into a demo Stock account and logging back into that this evening, I would have made a few hundred quid over the last couple of months had it been real money. The only thing that puts me off there, is they were given to me (someone at work said X Y Z will go up so I set it up on a demo). I don't actually know why they would have, so even with that, I'd been starting from scratch and learning what influences the market.

So yeah, help appreciated. I know you can't tell me what I should trade, but listening to a few that trade, have traded a while and why they picked that market would be great.

Thanks, Ant


Helping me decide

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire