dimanche 5 mars 2017

Hot Air

Hi all

I am new here so have taken a lot of time to read the posts as looking to soak up information and for the most part I see a lot of new people like myself asking simple questions of help and being spoken down to by quite a few that never really answer the questions that is being asked so my belief is that these people talking down to the newbies are just wannabes who talk a load of hot air and cannot back up their arrogance or is it just me.

I would like to see some real chat on brokers and trading in general without the bull, just the facts ie easy to use , good customer service and which area they work best in ie stocks or Forex or how the interest of trading has made their bank balance f\nd life for the better.

Not a rant just an observation of the posts :whistling


Hot Air

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire