jeudi 1 septembre 2016

What platform to use, special request

Hi there
After a few months on ETX with small amounts, slowly learning, I'm ready to put a few more zeros on the amounts that I trade. But...I'm very focused on the risk, and I'm looking for another platform. Why? Because at ETX I can lose more than I deposited, and that in itself makes me trade smaller amounts than what I would otherwise do.

I've seen lists of various platforms, but this about whether one can lose more than deposited, is not mentioned. Am I the only one that cares? A loss bigger than the deposit can be life changing, in a bad way

So the question is what platform can give me the tools and reasonable spreads, be FCA regulated, AND have a product where the max risk is the deposited amount?

Input is welcome, and any other advice about lowering risk when choosing platform.
:)


What platform to use, special request

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire