mardi 20 décembre 2016

Axitrader,PFD nz,Global Prime, IC Markets, Darwinex, FXPIG, Tickmill, DirectFX?

Getting back into trading again & I am trying find a reputable regulated broker with low spreads(for scalping & long term trades) & minimal slippage. Would any of you traders be able to recommend any from the above mentioned please or any other decent one out there that is not a bucketshop?

I am aware that most brokers are merely wolves in sheep clothing.. I have gone to look at reviews on most brokers and they all seem to have reviews that make me want to avoid trading completely.

Well, here is hoping I can get some good advice or recommendation from some of you on this forum. :)

I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.


Axitrader,PFD nz,Global Prime, IC Markets, Darwinex, FXPIG, Tickmill, DirectFX?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire