dimanche 11 décembre 2016

Thank you Trade2Win!!

Recently had the privilege of meeting some of the guys who started Trade2Win 15 years ago and who continue to make it happen - nice bunch of guys!

Afterwards I thought I should say "thank you" in writing (rather than just think about in my head!) for all the work they do in keeping this forum going over so many years . My levels of forum activity have varied over the years but thanks to the forum I have learned a lot, found great resources and made some really meaningful connections with other traders in the UK. Am sure that many other forum users are able to echo those comments!

So thanks a bunch to Sharky, Timsk and Trader333!! Thanks so much for all your hard work over the years :clap::clap:

[There might be others who are involved, of whom I am not aware :eek:]


Thank you Trade2Win!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire