vendredi 16 décembre 2016

Institutional Trading

Welcome Traders


My name is Matt. I am a partner and trader at Unique Forex. Our trading is based on institutional research and our proprietary trading strategies.

I am starting this thread to educate on the masses. When I use the word "institutions", I am referring to large multinational banks, hedge funds, and other firms that collectively account for the majority of the daily trading volume in the Forex market.

Upwards of 90% of all retail traders fail. There are many reasons for that, but at the end of the day that means that 90% of institutions are making money. Ultimately, the reason why most retail traders fail is because they are not on the same playing field as the institutions.

Institutions employ teams of analysts who have a sole purpose of ensuring the profitability of the firm. These institutions have access to information that retail traders simply don't have access to, so how can they compete? Well the answer to that question is simple, they can't, and that is why 90% of them fail.

I will be posting institutional trading setups here on 8 currency pairs:
  • AUD/JPY
  • AUD/USD
  • EUR/JPY
  • EUR/USD
  • GBP/USD
  • NZD/USD
  • USD/CAD
  • USD/JPY

I will be active in posting these trading setups and in my responses. I look forward to the feedback and to some great discussions!

Matt
Unique Forex


Institutional Trading

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire