lundi 19 décembre 2016

Transferring a file from PC to Android

I have some meditation recordings on my laptop that I wanted to move to my cell phone- Android

I tried to download an app called ES and it shows I downloaded it on Google Play but it doesn't show up on my app list.

Then I moved all the recordings to windows player and put them in the library.

I had a USB cable running from my laptop to my smartphone and I copied them to my phone. I know they are in the phone because my total memory consumed went up about 1.25 GB.

But I can't find the things anywhere on my phone......they are not found under APPS, Documents, Sheets and Downloads.


Anywhere and everywhere I could possible think it could be. I thought that it would have been found in Documents or the APP list.

Where can I find it?



Thanks


Transferring a file from PC to Android

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire