dimanche 25 décembre 2016

In need of some Insights

Hello All,

I'm working on transitioning from Equity Options strategies to Futures Options strategies.

I have done my homework and understand the risk management, etc.

There are a few things that I plan on doing here that is worth noting, and i'd like some insight.

Liquidity, data sources, research, etc. These are just some of the things that i'm looking for that can provide me insights to my trading.

I know CME and CBOT have calendars out there, and understand there are data streams out there that I don't have access to.

I currently use ThinkorSwim platform and am thinking of transitioning to Interactive Brokers and buying their data.

Any subscriptions, data plans, E-magazines, etc you all could advise me on?


My strategies for starting out:

(>90%) OTM
(30-55 DTE)
Short Strangle, Credit Spread, and DITM Debit Spreads

I am starting this with the the most liquid and the also some of the medium volume traded.

I know this post is all over the place, but I just have a lot of questions and I hope to have some insight on some of these topics.

Thnx


In need of some Insights

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire