dimanche 28 août 2016

An Honest and Profitable Trade Signal Service

Firstly, I would like to briefly introduce myself. I have worked as a senior FX Dealer and currently a full time trader, trading my own accounts and those of few clients with slightly varying mandates.

My only motivation to launch this service is to develop another less risky and less stressful stream of income. If this venture turns successful, I would like to convert my trade signal clients into my asset management business clients. I think the best way to capture the attention of prospective clients is to show them live profitable trading rather than showing historical performance.

I could have easily linked performance of any one of my profitable accounts here but I do not believe in historical performance. Therefore I have opened a new real account with $5K equity and will share the link to myfxbook here. My followers can watch my performance and account growth live. I have selected USD5K because I think this is somewhat close to the average retail account size and to avoid the gimmick used by many fraudulent signal providers to open small sized accounts and only share the performance of the successful ones. I have only this one account for this service and will stick with it.

My target for this account is around 100-200% return till December-2016, while keeping my draw-down to maximum 20-30% of the account at any time. You will not see me using any gimmicks like those used by other fraudulent signal providers e.g. closing winning trades while running loosing trades as can be seen by the disparity between the equity and balance curves of those accounts. This will be simply an HONEST trading venture.

I am quite confident of achieving this return and risk objective. My followers can track the performance of my account and then decide to join my service. I do not believe in sharing the performance of already successful account to attract customers as this is one of the gimmicks used by fraudsters out there. Live performance is what I believe in.

This account will be based on a semi swing trading approach(no scalping unless the market reaches my target or stop-loss in seconds which will be a very rare occurrence).

My fees for this service will be USD 50/month. You guys can contact me through private message or my email traderfx786 at yahoo.com

Please pardon my language and writing skills as English is not my first language.

The journey begins right now ( I plan to enter some trades on markets open as I see some good setups here). I just linked my account to myfxbook but still not showing in my profile. Probably this is due to markets not opened yet.Anyway, I will share the link as soon as it is up. For transparency sake the account number is 1760210 (myfxbook allotted number) and the MT4 account number is 441891. Pardon me because this is my first experience with myfxbook.

This post is made on many forums by me.


An Honest and Profitable Trade Signal Service

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire