mardi 23 août 2016

How to get Investors for my trading ?

Hi

I'm forex trader with 6 years of experience (inclused learning phase too :) ), with 5years of live account trading .

I blown my first account in 6 months(2012), then created another live account on April 2013 which I still trade. I took my account from $400 to $2500 in 10 straight months (June 2015 - March 2016). I'm averaging around 10-15% per month (Compounding ) . Even though the growth is good, due to small account size I end up making only $250 per month which is quite less for a month of hard work . It would take another 2 years to create a capital where I can withdraw , quite a decent amount monthly.

I mainly trade EURUSD at key levels with strict moneymanagement , manual trading on daily basis. I dont use any EA's or algo, I can provide you with my trade logs with 3.5 years history.

http://ift.tt/2bsS8V5


Account is sum total of all my emotions , and 100's of trading strategy which I tried along my journey. My account plunged from 15th March 2016 - May 2016 , you can see in the trading history that during that time minimum traded lot size is 0.10 to 0.50 lot which is high for my account size. Before that traded size was from 0.01 -0.10 lot. I increased the lot size to make a decent amount monthly. From May 15-2016 till present again my trading went north .

Drawdown in the above account was high as I increase the risk. Is the above trade log sufficient to get funds for my trading?

Looking forward for your suggestions.


Thanks

PS: Excuse me if my English is bad.


How to get Investors for my trading ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire