lundi 22 août 2016

BlackPearlFX Broker

Hello to everyone!

As I have commented in another post I had other accounts with FCA regulated Brokers as FXCM, Swissquote, XTB....etc. Recently one of my friends who is in the financial markets for long time recommended me to open an account with BlackPearlFX but I have never heard of them before so I just simply opened a DEMO account. At the moment everything seems OK and I would like to open a Live Account with them. But obviously before I do that I would prefer that any of you could recommend me what to do. Otherwise I would go back to one of the Brokers already mentioned above. Basically this new Broker is regulated by the FCA and my friend tried for few months, making withdrawals, deposits and loads of trades and everything was alright but .... i need more advice! I just want to deposit 1K, not too much but for me is a world...hehehe.

Thank you in advance!


BlackPearlFX Broker

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire