vendredi 19 août 2016

OMG please help

Hi All,
I have demo played and im ready to rock and roll but i can not decide on where to open a live account. Every time i think i have found a good platform the reviews are terrible. My demo account was with plus500 which i really did like BUT the reviews are really bad. Plus they can't give a time for scalping. I want to be able to trade without the worry that if i do scalp, which is not how I will be trading but i may do it if i see an opportunity, that if i win and try to cash out that they hold my funds because of scalping. IG i don't really like the platform, too much going on plus the reviews aint great. Spreadco.com has bad reviews as well. I am undecided about spread betting or cfd's but it will depend on what ever trusted trader I can find first. I really do like the plus500 platform so if I can find a trusted trader with a platform like that I will be happy. I am always reading bad reviews for every trader i read. I just want to deposit my money now and get on with it but I don't want to deposit it in the wrong place. I want to be sure that if i win i will get my money, true readings, low margins. I just want a trusted trader. PLEASE can someone tell me where to go, i'm tired of searching the web, why is it so hard to find a trusted trader with all the regulations. I don't have much money so I will not be depositing much. Lets say £200 for now to try out the trader. Who is number 1? who can i trust with my money and be confident that I will get my winnings paid to me.


OMG please help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire