mercredi 24 août 2016

Forex Advice

Hi all,

I'm currently looking in to starting trading and Forex seems a good place to start, I'm learning the basics (risk management etc..) but does anyone have a good source of information on learning how to trade & trading terminology?

During my research into Forex I've stumbled across MTA Live (Matt Travis) which after a search on this forum gave me plenty of information, but it seems out of date..

Back then MTA was charging for a course and operating using demo accounts.. Now they offer a 'free' apprenticeship and teach people to trade through a Whatsapp group - The only money involved is what you fund your personal 24fx live account with and use that to learn - From what I've seen people are making healthy profits although hard to tell if this is smoke and mirrors..

Has MTA turned a corner and has benefit now, or is there still some kind of scam embedded into what they're doing which I haven't seen yet?


Forex Advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire