jeudi 12 janvier 2017

I made a tool to show how historical events impact stock prices - thoughts?

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums. I am a college student who has been interested in finance for a while now. Over the past few weeks, I have been working on a finance-related project.

The idea of the application is to allow you to view historical events surrounding a company to understand how they affected a company’s stock price. This includes (But is not limited to): earnings, press releases, major announcements, trial results, etc.

You can view the website at https://stockiq.io/.

I'm currently looking to implement some new features to the website so I would love to hear what suggestions you guys have. What would you guys like to see added to the website? What would be useful to see on this website that existing tools don't have? Thanks!


I made a tool to show how historical events impact stock prices - thoughts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire