jeudi 12 janvier 2017

Margin and Leverage question

Hi there,
Could someone please explain to me how this works; If you I fund an account for US$4000, and the leverage is 1:100 i.e, 1%. When the free margin for open positions slips to less 50% of 1%, the highest open position will be stopped out until the free increases to 50% of 1%. Could someone explain to me in layman terms how that works please and how much margin would be needed with an open trade?


Also, say I fund an ac for US$4000, for 1:300% leverage i.e.0.33%, is that right? When the free margin for open positions slips to less 100% of 0.33%, the highest open position will be stopped out until the free margin increases to 100% of 0.33%.. Could someone please tell me how that works?

Thank you.


Margin and Leverage question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire