mardi 10 janvier 2017

Solid ECN Broker Comparisons

I have a high volume scalping EA and am reviewing some ecn brokers accounts to choose the best one for me.

I am comparing the Yadix ECN account and the IC Markets ECN account as my two favourite accounts to compare, both are offering spreads from zero pips on EUR/USD, IC markets has EUR/USD from 0 pips and Yadix has several more pairs with zero pips, Yadix Gold and Oil spreads are excellent and the indices are very low too. Both accounts have teh same low ecn commissions.

My next comparison is execution and slippage, with Yadix I am being executed on a small test account anywhere between 7ms - 20 ms and some low level slippage, positive and negative which is a good sign for true direct to market execution.

I never tested IC markets yet, can anyone advise on slippage and execution speeds before I invest the minimum to try?


Solid ECN Broker Comparisons

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire