lundi 23 janvier 2017

UK Trading account least brokerage firm

Dear Trade2Win participants,

I have few years of experience in trading including. First time would like to trade in UK and US markets.I live in UK. Searching through websites and forums, i have found the following for trading .

1. DeGiro - very less rates, but seems real time data need to subscribe per markets may be too costly regarding that.

2. IG markets - comprehensive ,but again per trading it will be around 8 to 10 pounds, unless u are a frequent trader their margins are good

3. CMC markets -- as usual
4. plus500 UK .. etc.,


I am thinking to go ahead with DeGiro because it has less commission rates. But, I would like to use a tool so that I can get all markets real-time feeds before placing orders.

So my requirement is :
1. get a tool/ software which will get all markets real-time feeds about stocks, future/options etc. . and analysis
2. use Degiro because of less commission rates etc.,

Are there any available for less price in the world .... !! I have gone through the some market feeds software but they are expensive.

Thank you in advance for your support.

best regards,
/Siva


UK Trading account least brokerage firm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire