jeudi 5 janvier 2017

Still 1\2 of a million to a million. Trading journal.

I'm Jordan. I trade Forex almost 4 years.
Here I'll post the results and forecasts, the thought of the possible movement of the market.
In order to interest you, I can imagine a few screenshots below.
If you want to link to myfxbook or find out information about investing, please write a personal message.

Let me introduce my account.
Live account. Manually. Drawdown is 9%
Trade with the risk no more then 1.5% per trade.
1-4 orders in one moment.
From 0.2 to 0.5 lot for each $1k
Usually I trade one time on a week.
Account balance composed of my funds and investor's funds.

All the best!

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.


Still 1\2 of a million to a million. Trading journal.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire