lundi 14 novembre 2016

Anyone scalping the INDEX Futures??

I thought I'd start this thread in the Trading Journals section because it gives me moderation powers.

I was a regular lurker and occasional contributor to another thread with a very similar name. Unfortunately it's gone down the pan recently and regulars know why.

I hope the same people who contribute useful/interesting/witty commentary on the other thread will post here (should they be in the same mind as I, of course).

Needless to say, if you have form on the other thread, you will not be able to post here.

I hope that one day, in the near future, I'll be able to rattle off my live calls with as much aplomb as the the regulars with whom I have a lot of respect - Then I can call it a Trading Journal!

I hope the Mods don't have an issue with this idea.


Anyone scalping the INDEX Futures??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire