samedi 26 novembre 2016

Market Psychology and Targets

Can anyone help set me on the road to understanding the bigger movements within markets over several days to weeks? i.e. what to read, what to think about, how to approach the subject.

To be specific, I am not asking for systems, or entries or money management or discussion of fundamentals or TA. Not to say these aren't all vital ingredients, but I want to understand where in general the market is likely headed based on human nature and why. And then within that framework, apply TA or whatever else to fine tune entry in that larger move that I can understand.

I am interested in Futures (Main indices like Dow S&P, Gold, Oil) and Forex (the majors). I have read Livermore and Wyckoff (including the excellent articles by DBPhoenix here), but I am struggling to see beyond the charts and into a different mindset, of how big players see this.

For example, an answer might be: Crude Oil may retrace 50c-$1 up, but ultimately it is headed to $40-41 in the coming days weeks because XYZ (reason). So I am interested in the next target, where is it going and why?

Hope it's clear what I'm looking for. All help appreciated.


Market Psychology and Targets

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire