mardi 15 novembre 2016

Day Trading Tips and Results Diary

Hello there and thank you for your interest in my day trading diary.

Why a trading diary?

I want to share my knowledge with you. My philosophy.... It's all about giving back and adding value. Feel free to follow my trades, i will post all my trades on this page with daily updates. Really looking forward to share my ideas and trades with this community, the good ones and the not so good ones.. :D

I've been a pro sportstrader for many years so i know how important it is to pin everything down to keep track of your trades and longterm results.. I'm not newbie but also not a season pro when it comes to stocks, been doing this for a few years with ok results and i hope my tips and ideas will help you all...

Nov 2016: +$3,903

14/11…Short Apple $APPL @ $107…
14/11… Short Google $GOOG @$750…
11/11… Short GER30…
10/11… Short Amazon $AMZN @775
9/11… Short Tesla $TSLA @189,10
8/11… Short Solarcity $SCTY…
7/11… Long Apple $APPL…
4/11… Long Google $GOOG…
4/11… Long Facebook $FB…
3/11… Short Apple $AAPL…
3/11… Long Twitter $TWTR…
2/11… Short $INTC…
1/11… Short Fingerprint Cards…$FINGBS

/ Best of luck


Day Trading Tips and Results Diary

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire