mardi 29 novembre 2016

FXTM, Intertrader and Xtrade

Hi Guys,
I am just about to start trading FX for real after having learnt how to program MT4 to do what I want it to do, i.e my own Indicator and EA.

I have been using an MT4 demo account provided by FXCM but I have noticed that they are now charging demo commissions on my demo account.

Obviously as I am hoping to now start making some small investments and profits I am looking for a broker that offers spread bets on FX at smaller sizes i.e. down to mini and micro lots.

While looking around at various brokers I have come across :
Intertrader.com offer MT4
Xtrade - not really my kind of platform
FXCM - who appear to offer the lowest spreads and MT4

Given that my trading fund is quite small at present, I need to go through spread betting companies (I think) that don't charge a commission per trade (as my trades will be smaller, so commission overheads large in comparison), can anyone offer an opinion on the above three companies please?


FXTM, Intertrader and Xtrade

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire