dimanche 27 novembre 2016

The former British colony: AUD, NZD, CAD

The former British colony: AUD, NZD, CAD

Good day, dear traders! I'll show you how to trade AUD / USD, NZD / USD, USD/CAD. "Commodity" currencies are easier to forecast than other currencies. Commission small it is also an advantage. I buy the AUD, NZD, CAD simultaneously or sell the currency pairs simultaneously. What is my method of trading? - This is a neural network. Now begin the question: how the neural network works, what its components? neural network device is very complicated. This question is difficult to give a simple answer. Let's not go into the details. Let's just watch my forecasts, and then make conclusions. I think that my topic will be of interest and help you in trading. Forecasts come at different times. If you are interested in my forecasts, please write your e-mail, and configure this e-mail notifying SMS alarm, so you will not miss my new signal.

Forecast 11/28/16
AUD / USD buy 0.7445
NZD / USD buy 0.7041
USD / CAD sell 1.3523


The former British colony: AUD, NZD, CAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire