dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Trading Courses

Hi Guys and Gals, first post so go easy.
Despite all the wealth of information available on the net i've been studying lots of sites and tutorials over the last 3-4 weeks and still feel no further down the line towards trading with "real" money.
I've seen a few courses advertised online and in particular have attended the Learn To Trade seminar where I was systematically subjected to 2 hours of being sold to and the possibility i could soon be on 35k a month if i handed over my 2.5k registration fee!
I am a realist so don't think that a two day course will generate those sorts of results so I would like to hear from peoples own experiences and how they put together the knowledge to get started and in particular if they attended any courses to get the necessary skillset.
I have also seen another company advertising their services for a modest 3k per month called the London Academy of Trading, has anyone had any experience with these guys or could recommend courses or alternative solutions in the south east of England.
Thank you in advance for your help!


Trading Courses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire