mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Optimus Futures- Be aware

I have been looking for a new broker and I read many great reviews about this company, I looked at their site and found the commissions really good and the fact that they offered X Trader Pro for free, well I assume it is the pro version as the standard doesn't have autospreader. I opened an account with AMP who is their clearing house for use with TT and I was then told that the X_Trader standard has a monthly fee of $600 and the pro version has a cost of $1,500 per month.

Below is exactly what is on their website and when I spoke to the very short customer service person I was again promised of the below prices prior to opening an account.

Pricing
X_Trader®
Option 1: Per Transaction

$0.50 Routing Fee per side - No Monthly Platform Fee

This option is only available to clients with AMP Clearing

Includes all the features of X_TRADER® Pro at no additional cost, including:

MD Trader®
Autospreader®
Autotrader™
X_STUDY®
ADL®
TT API | FIX Adapter
Algo Strategy Engine (Algo SE)
Autospreader Strategy Engine (Autospreader SE)
Synthetic Strategy Engine (Synthetic SE).

Please be very careful of this company, I have gone back to them about this and I am still waiting for their response


Optimus Futures- Be aware

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire