mardi 6 décembre 2016

99 ways to blow up your account

Quote:

Originally Posted by darktone (Post 2845366)
I think ive had most of those rules at one point or another, 2,4,5,6 in the last 3-5
years. Bit different now tho :p

1) Never use stop or market orders.
2) Always buy on the down tick and sell on the uptick, for positioning / taking profit or loss.
3) Always consider my whole account at risk at any time.
4) Never use physical or mental stops.
5) Always know that I know nothing re direction, no forecasting.
6) Always know my 'worse case scenario at a price' and my bust out point.
7) Never be a puker :sick::sick::sick: :D
8) Always aim my efforts at outcomes that favour me.
9) Always scale in (add to losers).
10) Long only in anything priced in money (this is new so see how long it lasts :p)
11) Always take the time to find appropriate GIFS for nero1's posts. :cheesy:

Am sure theres more :)

.


99 ways to blow up your account

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire