jeudi 1 décembre 2016

Charts in real time

I have just joined the forum and am looking to become a day trader. I am a complete novice in trading shares and will be looking through many of the newby articles to set me in the right direction.

My question relates to Charts. I have registered with Trading View to see charts for companies but notice they are not real time and out of sync by 15 mins. As a day trader, is there a mechanism where you can view real time charts so that you can respond to buying or selling of shares. Also they are not linked with De Giro the broker I have registered with.

Can anyone put me in the right direction? Is the realtime charts service chargeable? Any recommendations

Many thanks in advance.


Charts in real time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire