mercredi 19 avril 2017

Annual Reports

Hi Everyone,

I have posted this elsewhere on the forums with no success so i feel this sub-forum may target my demographic better. Please feel free to suggest other areas to post to gain responses.

I am currently writing my dissertation on the use of annual reports as an investment research tool. Below is a link to my survey, which will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and would really help me as i need as many respondents as possible to increase the validity of my research findings.


https://bournemouthbusin...form/SV_6maE7eCbACqgi9L



If you have any questions, or would like a copy of my results/dissertation once complete, please email me at the address provided at the start of the survey.

I currently need around 40 more responses, and it really does just take 5 minutes! It doesn't matter if you invest in a private pension, funds or individual stocks and shares all your opinions are valuable!

Thanks in advance for your help and participation
Ryan


Annual Reports

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire