mardi 18 avril 2017

Looking for historic P/E, CAPE, P/B, Div/Yield data from around 1960- any market?

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Wondering if someone can either share, or direct me to a place where I can obtain historic value data, basically any market/index/exchange could be used.

I am currently writing a dissertation for my MBA. My topic is the effect of networked technology on the opportunities for value investing in developed and emerging markets.

I require historical information such as P/E, CAPE, P/B and Div/Yield for US, UK and any emerging markets.

I've done the S&P historically from pre-1900, I've found charts for the FTSE but lacking the data points to further analyse. I noticed the div/yield data shared a few threads below but there is no source so unfortunately, unusable in that form.

Also managed to find current world market data for P/E, CAPE, P/B & Div/Yield but any historic data pre-1990 is impossible to find.

Is this something anyone is able to help with, please?

Thanks and regards,

Stuart


Looking for historic P/E, CAPE, P/B, Div/Yield data from around 1960- any market?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire