lundi 17 avril 2017

Help with day trading

Hello,
I am not new to trading, but have time now to spend more time on it. I have been trying day trading with inconsistent results. I have allocated a $30,000.00 account for this purpose. My intent was to keep that as my principal and draw off the profits. I use ThinkorSwim as a trading platform and have written many thinkscript studies and strategies that seem to work for a short time and then fail to perform. The drawdown on my account has brought me very close to the $25,000.00 pattern day trading account minimum. Sorry for the long post, but I thought a little history might help.
What I am trying to accomplish is to only trade 3-4 stocks per morning session, preferably from 9:00am to 11:00am cst. I would like to average at least $200.00 per day. I would only need to scalp 1 to 2 % to accomplish this.
If there is anyone with information on any strategies, screeners, stock lists to pull high probability stocks from, services, newsletters or any information at all, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not trying to get rich quick, just earn a few extra bucks to supplement my SS.
Thank you in advance


Help with day trading

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire